Create Evidence Based Well-Being and Systemic Cultural Change
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Human Resource Managers/Executives
- Health and Well-Being Managers
- Learning and Development Manager/Officer
- Director of People & Change Management
- Workplace Health and Safety Officer/Manager
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Introduce evidence based preventative Well-Being programs that reduce expensive HR costs associated with loss of productivity, presenteeism, turnover and mental health costs.
- Bust the myths and stigma of Mental Health and shift the conversation from Mental Health to Mental Wellbeing
- Create an outline to build a compelling business case for Wellbeing in your business
We look at the latest research and workplace impacts of:
- Mental Health
How these issues manifest culturally and structurally in the workplace. And how workplace well being programs and culture change programs can be made measurable and investable for the C-suite.
The Business Case for Mindfulness in Improving Productivity, Presenteeism, and Cultural Positivity
Dr. DELIA McCABE
Author, International Keynote Speaker, Researcher into stress for Australian PTSD veterans
The Neuroscience of Nutrition: Brain Based Nutrition that affects Stress, Performance and Mood
Health, Wellness and Breathing (Respiratory) Expert, Australian Paddling Champion
Reducing Anxiety, Depression and Stress Improving Mood (serotonin, dopamine) with Breathing Retraining and Measurement.
ANDY ROBERTS (SYDNEY ONLY)
Managing Director Breathe Australia, Lecturer James Cook University
Case Study: Energy/Mining Industry Results for South 32 Mindfulness/Emotional Intelligence Pilot and Leadership Programs 2019